Introduction and who we are
Blue Raincoat Music Limited of Victoria House, Unit G2, 1 Leonard Street, London, EC2A 4DQ (“We”, “us”, “our”) administer this website. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 (as amended from time to time) we are the data controller in respect of the Personal Data (as defined below) submitted by you when you visit the following website(s) www.blueraincoatmusic.com and francesca-lombardo.com
Our website is not intended for, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Victoria House, Unit G2, 1 Leonard Street, London, EC2A 4DQ
Telephone number: +44 (0)203 735 5632
If you have complaints relating to our processing of your Personal Data (as defined below), you should contact us in the first instance using the details above. You may also raise complaints with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), which is the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
This website may include links to and from third-party websites, social media platforms, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. If you follow a link to any of these third party websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
The data we collect about you
When you visit one or more of our Website(s) we may ask you to provide or otherwise collect, store and process the following information about you and your interests (“Personal Data”) for the purposes of fair and lawful processing described in the section headed HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data means your first name and last name.
- Contact Data means your email address.
- Technical Data means internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- Usage Data means information about how you use our Website.
- Marketing and Communications Data means your preferences in receiving marketing from us (or not) and your communication preferences.
- Profile Data includes music, merchandise and or ticket related purchases or orders made by you, your interests and preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you.
How and why we collect your personal data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Information you give us. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by subscribing to our newsletter or contacting us.
- Third parties. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties such as:
- Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google and/or Facebook Pixel based outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”);
- Contact Data from service providers of email management services such as MailChimp based outside the EEA;
- Profile Data from service providers of ticket, music and merchandising services such as Linkfire,
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with our newsletter.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Personal Data although we will get your consent before sending direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below a description of all the ways we may use your Personal Data, and of the legal bases we rely on to do so.
Note that we may process your Personal Data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your Personal Data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
||Type of data
||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
(c) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records up to date)
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services and network security)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To deliver relevant website content to you.
(d) Marketing and Communications
|(a)Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how you use our website and services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
(b) Performance of a contract with you
|To use data analytics to improve our website, services, marketing, relationships and experiences with our users
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of users for our services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
You can ask us or third parties acting on our behalf to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you at any time.
If you use our Website we understand that to mean that you consent to our use and placement of cookies for the purposes of collecting and processing Technical Information and Profile Information in the manner described below:
||How long is it stored?
||we use this analytics tool to monitor website traffic and which adverts you click on.
||Our website contains a cookie like piece of code from Facebook.
This is so that we can show you adverts we think you will be interested in when you are using Facebook based on the information you see on our Website.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may share your Personal Data with the following parties:
- Blue Raincoat Songs Ltd and Blue Raincoat Artists Ltd;
- Third parties service providers of IT and system administration services, email marketing services and our professional advisers; and
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We may also share Personal Data about you if we are required to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation.
The Personal Data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the EEA including but not limited to the USA. By submitting your Personal Data to us you agree to this transfer, storage and/or processing. We will take all steps reasonable necessary and available to us to ensure that your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with applicable laws.
We have put in place appropriate security and technical measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
As you probably know, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data once transferred to us: any transmission is at your own risk.
We will store and process your Personal Data only for as long as is reasonably necessary for us to perform the services you have asked us to and to comply with legal obligations.
We aim to be as open as we reasonably can about Personal Data that we process. If you would like specific information, just ask us at email@example.com. Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data.
- Request restriction of processing of your Personal Data.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us. We will respond to such requests as soon as possible but no longer than one month after such request is received. We will not usually charge you an administration fee in relation to any data subject access request unless we feel that the request is unusually onerous, unfounded or complex.